Page 123 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1272

I was doing great today :smt023 .... until I seemed to upset someone ... :?

The highlight of my day has been seeing the Montreal Canadians go to the Conference Finals, getting over a sickness & having an anticipation about the Sharks vs Blackhawks Western Conference Game.

Have a good Spring,
    Jhevz ;) [smilie=zev.gif]
    Happy Spring

Re: The Highlight of Your Day!

Firstly, some back story. I have the Astral Finish music from BlazBlue for when people sign in. So everytime someone does, I hear this. An Astral Finish is an absolute end to a match, provided they connect with the opponent.

Anyway, me and a friend are sitting here and watching Cujo on AMC. Just as Cujo leaps and takes out the first guy in the movie, a friend on MSN signs in. We both laughed as, obviously, Cujo landed his Astral Finish.
    I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

Getting the board up and running. Telling people to toughen the fuck up.
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

The San Francisco Giants winning today's gam against the Atlanta Braves
    & the start of NHL Hockey season

Have a good week,
    Jhevz
    Happy Spring

Went and bit the bullet and spent 400 Microsoft Points and bought the unlock key for Unlimited characters in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. You can unlock them in-game, and I'm not lazy, but you have to go through Score Attack Mode to unlock a character's Unlimited version. I've come really close with Iron Tager, getting defeated on the third from the last fight.

My issue is that the last four characters you fight are unlimited versions of the game's best. Hakumen, Hazama, Ragna,and Rachel. As Tager, I can stomp through most of the early fights like it was second nature. (It sorta is, but whatever.) Once I get to Hazama, he tends to leave me broken and beaten. What's worse is the Score Attack mode A.I. is actually harder than the highest A.I. difficulty in the system settings. (Which is named Hell, so yes, Score Attack is harder than Hell.)

So here's where my Highlight comes in. I spent the points and bought the Unlimited characters. I had to try Unlimited Tager first. He starts out with a full Spark Bolt meter, and one use only empties half the bar. So he gets two shots of Spark Bolt right at the beginning. They cut his walking speed so now he chugs along a half a snails pace, but they give him a dash which is downright frightening. Once he beings "jogging for science," he's invincible. I was playing against one of the other Unlimited characters and during the match she used her aerial special, which usually fires off a bunch of bullets and a single missile at the end. Her Unlimited form fires off more bullets and FIVE missiles at the end.

I was dashing towards her, and all the bullets and missiles simply bounced off with no damage.

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen. The end has come!

found this old post of mine and burst out laughing :lol: :
    http://www.littlelexx.net/phpBB3/vie...p=27085#p27085
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"

Picked up Fallout; New Vegas today.

First guy that picks a fight with me, all I can do is run at him with a meat cleaver. I cut his head off with the first swing. That was some kind of lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon Dave
    Picked up Fallout; New Vegas today.

First guy that picks a fight with me, all I can do is run at him with a meat cleaver. I cut his head off with the first swing. That was some kind of lucky.
    Lmao, hope you enjoy it :P I'm gonna wait a while before I pick up my copy. Still need to do broken steel/mothership zeta along with a few other things on Fallout 3.
    "The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them..."
    "Oly Oly Oxen Free"

I am enjoying it.

Best moment so far, aside from decapitation, was the moment I saw a dead ghoul in a robe. Now usually that wouldn't be such a big deal, and it wasn't. I picked the robe off of him and continued on my path... around the corner in a valley. Now I'm level 6 at that point, and can't handle a lot of things yet. So my shock was well placed when I saw a Deathclaw.

And it instantly knew I was there. Turns out, it was a "Blind Deathclaw." It ended up killing me.

Same thing would happen later when I was breaching a hill. I'm sneaking along before climbing the hill and my [HIDDEN] switches to [CAUTION] making me look around and there's nothing. So I continue up the hill and the thing switches to [DANGER]. I freak out and run up the hill and get to look down. There's an entire train yard full of Blind Deathclaws. Must have been five of them, and they, despite being so far away from me, they were the ones that "saw" me.

They knew I was on the other side of the hill. I died there too.

So much fun.