Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

my day was pretty rutine. school, work. i am stressing over a paper due tomorrow. nothing major. pretty boring :?
    God may have created man before woman, but there is allways a rough draft before the masterpiece

our website http://www.freshstartauctions.com

no highlight of the day for me today. not today, not yesterday, not the day before yesterday. I can't remember if I had one the days before that ;). but probably I had :).

patches in the sky

Today my highlights are not sleeping all day. Goin to see a family member in the hospital. He's doin fine :D Later a pal called me to get out of a date with some loser pals.. so we went and hanged out, ate, etc.. Next week we plan to go to a near by city to see some "peaks".. like at Hooters. Who knows if it will happen. I look forward to it, in any case ;) A fine time to mess with peeps heads..lol. Me, and him have a ball with that :twisted: Yeeehawwwww!!! Us redneck fuckers know how to fuck it all up for others :oops: :P :shock: :-D :twisted: :roll:
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

In preparation of the Festive Season (and Saturday's Ritzy Christmas Party) I've been bingeing. No, not on cookies and Cointreau - on something infinitely better.

Unlike Coul, whose predilection for long underwear is no doubt very satisfying, I prefer the adage 'less is more' when it comes to choosing such items for myself. Here I have to agree with KarubaLuna's philosophy of 'joy in the little things'. Of course, there's nothing that prohibits my enjoyment of a lot of little things. After all, 'tis the season for gluttony. :twisted: Added to that are a couple of pairs of shoes and one pair of 3.75" spiked healed patent leather strappy sandals. Ahhhh, the joys of Christmas. :twisted:

Needless to say, the highlight of my day was a little bit of personal shopping. Very rewarding. :twisted:
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

patches in the sky

You would probably consider a small meeting where our paper was consisdered a success, and we cosolidated our move to get the TV show on the air at the time we apply for the broadcasting licence (to prove we can provide programming) and use the licence application to bolster our application fo media accreditation and in one year NGO status with the U.N. - could all come to nothing.....but that is against the trend so far..... ;)

However, that was not the highlight of the day (actually old news as that was the plan all along); the real highlight was a full night of sleep..... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by KarubaLuna
    Retail therapy! Sounds divine. I bet you will knock 'em dead at the Christmas party too if you wear those shoes. Wild woman! :smt084
    Yeah, probably. But I plan on wearing a dress too. :smt083 :twisted:
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

What is the "Icing on the Cake of my Day"?
    Today is P-A-Y-D-A-Y, the one day that makes the first 4 worthwhile.

[Aside: seeing Bill Gates mentioned above, any chance "GATEWAY COMPUTERS" was really a secret moneymaking front -i.e. "GATE"S WAY", and the cow camouflage a clever front to lead us astray. Notice how the default desktop for Windows XP looks like a cow grazing field. And just whatever happened to that smart talking cow used in all those commercials -did aliens see it as some new evolutionary threat or curiosity and beam it up for study and dissection? Where's the Beef?]
    The most divine of all Divine Shadows is the one cast by XEV -This I write By XEV's Divine Light!

to day i went shopping for my hanukcha(sp) present. my grand mother bought me a beautiful 14K gold and green peridot(sp) choker.
    God may have created man before woman, but there is allways a rough draft before the masterpiece

our website http://www.freshstartauctions.com