Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Drooler thread - general...

There are many charming, cute, pretty, handsome and otherwise droolworthy people out there.
    Post pics or links here...
    I'll start with that Walken guy (how predictable - but I'm a maniac), but you don't have restrict yourself to actors and entertainers - if you have a handsome/pretty friend who doesn't mind, share them with the bored. :-D
    Boys and gals, let's drool.
    Non-lexx people are prefered, since the Lexx people have their own threads and belong rather to the Lexx discussion...

And now...
    Oh for drool's sake...
    http://sweb.cz/mervyn/gabriel27.JPG
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

This one's for pinhead:

Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

Quote Originally Posted by iStan
    This one's for pinhead:

:lol: :-D :smt023
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

These are two of the most gorgeous men on the planet and dadgumit, they're both Canadian! What is Canada putting in the water to have such good looking men?

This is Paul Gross of Due South Fame. He played Canadian Mountie, Brendan Fraser...

And of course, we all know the Divine Michael McManus....

Here is a MM-ish (least I think so) looking guy for the ladies, he's also an actor. Can anyone guess his name?? :twisted:

Edit: I'm adding a hint.. you can see him on the big screen in the movie Ladder 49. And on TV, if ya catch a movie called Gone In The Night, on the Lifetime network, he has a small part there.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0121605/
    The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Jaye Davidson. Sigh. :smt060
    Ruin

Tetchy is my middle name...

Who??? Is that guy some long lost brother of M.McManus' or what? Plus I suspect mmlover would fall for anyone in a Canadian Mounty outfit!!

Maybe I should be watching lifetime channel more.

I think those blue guys with the antenna on Enterprise are kinda cute (Just Kidding!!)

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    Who???
    Guy who plays Ra in Stargate. That is if you mean me and not the mm Doppleguy.

And speaking of drooling, I was watching a film about Iggy Pop on Sunday night, and I was struck by how much he looked like Homer Simpson in profile. Just shave his head and they'd be twins.
    Ruin

Tetchy is my middle name...

A young Peter O'Toole..*drool*

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    Who??? Is that guy some long lost brother of M.McManus' or what? Plus I suspect mmlover would fall for anyone in a Canadian Mounty outfit!!
    (Just Kidding!!)
    ACK! You found me out! :-D There's something about a man in uniform, especially a Canadian Mountie outfit that just turns me on. [smilie=44.gif]

I was a huge Due South fan about 5 years ago, never got involved in fandom but I would race home after work when I didn't have to run anywhere after and watch the reruns on TNT. I taped several of the eps, but haven't watched them in ages. Paul Gross flew out the window as soon as I saw Michael McManus. So now a black assassin outfit turns me on. :oops: :lol: