Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

New Vidcaps up at Dark Zone

I'm transferring this over from the other board, plus a post about a new batch of piccies. :)

I have some new pics up at Dark Zone, they're the continuity pics from the Lexx binders sold by Figdress. Most of the pics are Polaroids taken for the purpose of keeping the costumes, makeup and hair looking the same from scene to scene. There's a ton of McManus pics up so far, so come over and grab them. MMlover is also been putting up pics in the Photos section of the deleted scenes from the Fluffdaddy dvd. Droolers beware !

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Z ... ding_Post/

Feel free to grab any pics you like, they're in a zip folder in the Files section.
    :twisted:
    "Welcome to Heaven, here's your harp.....Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.." G. Larson

I just uploaded the full Fluffdaddy episode pics, Not just pics of Michael, but several of the other cast members also. They are at Maya's darkzone group in the photos section.

I'll be uploading the zip files of them in a couple of days there in the files section when there's room.

Enjoy!

I've uploaded 2 new sound files today to the DZ site, both from Fluffdaddy, one is a Henry V speech Live Kai does and the other one is the German rant Kai makes during the performance.

Thanks to iStan for grabbing these audio files from the dvd for me...!!
    [smilie=kai-red.gif] [smilie=0-02.gif] [smilie=prince.gif]
    "Welcome to Heaven, here's your harp.....Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.." G. Larson

We've just acquired some Twilight audio files, some of Kai spouting poetry, Xev and Lomea, and also Lyekka and lady Hidea...

Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by mayaxiong
    We've just acquired some Twilight audio files, some of Kai spouting poetry, Xev and Lomea, and also Lyekka and lady Hidea...

Enjoy !

I just DVD capped the Twilight episode and the pictures and zip files are up at the darkzone trading group!

Enjoy!

Hee Hee, I just love the domestic misery in Twilight. The way that the wife criticizes everything the husband does, even when he is trying to save them from the zombies. I have to watch it again.

There are new pictures and zip files of the P4X episode with plenty of Lomea and Xev and Kai pics up at the darkzone trading group!

Just to warn you too, it has some shower scene nudity in it!

Enjoy!

I've uploaded about 250 pics and zip files for those pics of I Worship his Shadow at maya's darkzone trading group. This is the first half of the IWHS pics that I've done. The second half will go up on Sunday or Monday! Hurry and grab em!

The rest of the I Woship His Shadow DVD caps and zip files have been uploaded to the darkzone trading group!

Enjoy!

New DVD caps of SuperNova and the zip files are up at the darkzone!

Enjoy.