Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Xenia art and lexx hope for more one day

Hello Lexx techs,
    Well l?ve just seen the last of series 4 of the Lexx in the UK TV and l?m quiet sad it?s all over, l?ve also been sad in general about the last series due to some poor episodes, but l have loved and enjoyed the other 3 series of this great cult show. And who knows carrots up my butt may grow on me!!!

It?s been a brilliant ride. Paul Donovan Lex Gigeroff are firmly engraved as groundbreaking sci-fi cult show creators that others will dare not venture or imagine, you sure did boldly go lads.

Well done to a team of exellent characters - Brian Downey, Xenia Seeberg and Michael McManus, etc . . . l will stay interested in all your future ventures with great interest. Also l am hoping that Xenia Seeberg and l may work together sometime in 2005 on some fantasy photography but the balls in her court on that one. l promise to let you know the moment l hear from Xenia and let you know how any themed ideas progress.
    jodi check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube

working art

Just to let you all know you can have a taster viewing of some of my LEXX work at www.lexxmuseum.com or direct at
    http://www.lexxmuseum.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012

the work in lexx museum are in production and a sort of 'making of ' assortment that will grow bigger over the months, all final pictures will be placed in my gallery 4/PART2 of www.darkview.co.uk later this week. But l would like polite suggestions where to put my finished works for other LEXX based fan sites.

For the very few that have not been to lexxmuseum.com your in for a treat as you can view loads of great polariods of the
    cast, crew and sets as they were in production, mint stuff.
    ps Xenia Seeberg will be contacting me later this year as lve been contacted by her band, her work commitments and mine are holding that one up.

Re: working art

Quote Originally Posted by jodi
    Just to let you all know you can have a taster viewing of some of my LEXX work at www.lexxmuseum.com or direct at
    http://www.lexxmuseum.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012
    :shock: Whoa... great work jodi! I liked all of them, I rated them 5 out of 5. Especially that Kai painting - really Kai-esque... :shock: :shock:
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves
    For they shall never cease to be amused.

WOW you are a wonderful artest. the one of Brian looks so real. i cant wait to see the final copies
    God may have created man before woman, but there is allways a rough draft before the masterpiece

our website http://www.freshstartauctions.com

You are very talented, Jodi. I was looking at your site a few weeks ago. I wish you well with your endeavours.

thanks

thanks for the compliments, lm going to be working on some very different views from LEXX in the months ahead and hopefully getting feedback from the stars themselves. lm a fan like you all and hope to do nothing more than expand LEXX its deserved cult status. :smt023

790 power lasts . . .

someone help me, l dont have time to look through all my LEXXs to find out how long 790 power cells or what have you last? l know he says it when Xevs in drouble or dying, need the info for a picture im doing of 790 at the end of his battery run!!!!! 10.000 years was it?
    thanks

I just now got to this ...
    ...you are an extremely talented artist, I enjoyed viewing your work....they look as if they are real snap-shots , thank you for sharing them :)

Very nice work jodi. You've really got a talent. Oh yeah, and welcome to the bored. :D

Those are drawings? Pencil and ink? WOW! You've got the gift Jodi..they're so lifelike it's fabulous..gaddss I'm so envious of those who could draw..beautiful! simply beautiful..