Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Truely brilliant work Jodi, loved the darkview site :smt023

OK not lexx but . . . sci-fi

Well came across some of my old scratch built sci-fi models photos the other day so l thought why not show them, this was a fascination/obsession of mine since childhood. Most of this work samples here was created and shoot about 12 years ago.
    l dont make any of this stuff anymore, but it gave me a great lesson in patiences and study which follows through in my work now, sorta models to models happened, ahem.

l used to spend hundreds of hours making these dam spaceships. A Pro model maker named Martin Bower used to send me photos of his ships and give me tips on building them, Martin was working on Alien the movie at the time so l was blown away by the art creating this shit. Anyway one of the best things about this art was it was all made from 95% throw-away stuff and so l started a 8 week craft course for kids called SPACEKRAFT in my local area.

l?ve now been thinking of using the birds eye view photographs for use in new Photoshop art.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...spacekraft.jpg
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...pacekraft2.jpg ;)

pictures edited for size. sorry! (30KB max) - Yoyo
    jodi check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube

Wow.....that's pretty cool !
    It's an honour to know a truelly gifted artist such as yourself.

Thanks for sharing jodi :)

:jump:

thanks

thanks but it was an old hobby l dont have the time these days to make ships :( but lve got the pictures :-D

Want to see this lexx model tho, that sounds very cool :smt023

check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube lve been touring lately promoting Alice in Sunderland, a graphic novel l did with Bryan Talbot from 2000ad/ Sandman comic, hope all is well with everyone :o

Quote Originally Posted by jodi
    check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube lve been touring lately promoting Alice in Sunderland, a graphic novel l did with Bryan Talbot from 2000ad/ Sandman comic, hope all is well with everyone :o
    I'll check it out tomorrow, before I post another Blog, then let you know what I think of it.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ;)
    Happy Spring