Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

thanks all, the works a mix of pencil,acrylic,pen then polished of on the mac. l am working on the Prince one at the moment and 790, with ideas for a 'stan meet stan' forming,
    cheers jodi
    jodi check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube

do you sel your work? if you dont mind me asking
    God may have created man before woman, but there is allways a rough draft before the masterpiece

our website http://www.freshstartauctions.com

art

Hi kai-obsessed-girl,
    Thanks for the interest, my work in darkview has a shop page which sells prints of a small selection of my galleries, but as for the LEXX work in GALLERY4/PART2 thats just my hommage work to the series.

If Paul Donovan or the people who own the rights to LEXX characters contacted me and offered a deal to sell prints then l would, but for now l?m just concentrating on creating a body of some fine art like work to keep(for my part) the LEXX fan base
    alive and kicking.

There are millions of fans so if we all keep the interest who knows, one day Paul might think of doing a special LEXX, it looks unlikely for now or the next few years but its interest grows with every new friend l introduce to it and that must happen worldwide, its cult status can only grow.

l asked myself whats the best thing about the LEXX and l cannot answer becausel like it all now thats a great thing!.

l know when l first came to these chat sites l stated that l found what l?ve seen of season 4 as ?poor? but l take that back until l?ve seen them all. l?ve only seen a handful that was on late at night and the coming to earth seemed to make less ?alien? to me, but l?m ordering the box set and reserve my judgement till veiwed complete.
    l?ve got some interest work coming up next week at www.darkview.co.uk
    cheers all, J

wow those are some great pics
    God may have created man before woman, but there is allways a rough draft before the masterpiece

our website http://www.freshstartauctions.com

WOW! :shock:

Your ability to capture the shape is stunning, as well as your awesome skill with light and shading, not to mention your patience.

I hate you... ;)
    Hope more will be coming soon. :smt023
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

Really wonderful pictures jodi!
    I like them.
    They are so <real>!

And the possibilities to draw some wonderful piccies of our fave trio and a quarter (no, this time I don?t forget 790...) are endless.
    Personal I?m hoping for a real nice Xev/Kai picture.....oh boy, if I could draw like you................

Wonderful work!

AE
    It matters not
    If the cause is lost
    And we cannot stop the tide
    We will fight to the end
    And then fight again
    It will be a good way to die

ta

Thanks, its only because Lexx is so good that l create from their creativity what l do, god, there's so much in Lexx that l love that l've created a rod for my back, so to speak, (so many pictures in my head).

l please hope that all Lexx based websites are united in there love of Lexx and support each other as our aim is to love what Paul and the crew created.

l want to give something new in my style to something that has great retro style anyway, Lexx wil not date thats the beauty.

Prince is finished at:
    http://www.lexxmuseum.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012
    and working on 790(info of battery life anyone?)
    cheers J

Xenia contact and Ellen

Hello,
    Just to let you know that l?ve been contacted by Xenia and James Armstrong from the Verticals (Xenia's Band) and Xenia?s agreed to give me a commission from her band to do a picture. Xenia?s in LA later this month. They seemed excited at the prospects of what l can do for them.

Also this weekend Ellen Dubin contacted me to say she loves her portrait and would like me to do a full length picture.

l?ve got a couple of new pictures at my site in X-LEXX GALLERY 4/PART2: www.darkview.co.uk
    The ?Stans? picture called ?You Pal? was originally done seperately but while working on them it hit me to merge them and make ?Black Stan? point back and l think it worked well.

Great stuff!!!!! :shock:

Re: Xenia contact and Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by jodi
    Hello,
    Just to let you know that l?ve been contacted by Xenia and James Armstrong from the Verticals (Xenia's Band) and Xenia?s agreed to give me a commission from her band to do a picture. Xenia?s in LA later this month. They seemed excited at the prospects of what l can do for them.

Also this weekend Ellen Dubin contacted me to say she loves her portrait and would like me to do a full length picture.

l?ve got a couple of new pictures at my site in X-LEXX GALLERY 4/PART2: www.darkview.co.uk
    The ?Stans? picture called ?You Pal? was originally done seperately but while working on them it hit me to merge them and make ?Black Stan? point back and l think it worked well.

Congratulations! You will post for us the pictures you're going to do for Xenia and Ellen I hope! Really, truly marvelous drawings..