Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

will do

Hi Ketana,
    been chatting with Ellen this week and she's asked me, well l told her l should do a 'Ellen' pic next instead of a 'gig' picture. will email it when finished to the billboared ;)
    jodi check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube

art news

Just to let you all know l?m working on a picture of Xenia at the moment for her and the band and l?ve just about finished 790 and the love slaves and the Dark Lady from ?Woz? . l?m putting them up at www.darkview by the 1st of March.

So someone explain how l put them up here first, because l cannot find a attachment link when creating a post message and the buttons above dont work while texting out these messages, ie the bold, iltalic etc buttons do nothing. think its cos lm a mac G4 user possibly :?

Your art is awesome, jodi & the pic of Kai is to die for.

As you are UK based, have you considered entering your work in the art exhibition at the World Science Fiction Convention? ( this year in Glasgow, beginnijng of August)

It would raise the profile of Lexx &, who knows? might lead to something more. I am still amazed at the number of science fiction fans who don't know it. ....

exhibition

Quote Originally Posted by jerhume
    Your art is awesome, jodi & the pic of Kai is to die for.

As you are UK based, have you considered entering your work in the art exhibition at the World Science Fiction Convention? ( this year in Glasgow, beginnijng of August)

It would raise the profile of Lexx &, who knows? might lead to something more. I am still amazed at the number of science fiction fans who don't know it. ....
    Hi Jer,
    Yes! based in the UK, Northern England near Durham
    thanks for the reply, l was in Glasgow funny enough last weekend
    on a shoot. Please tell me more about this exhibition, who runs it,etc.
    l would be interested but need to talk with promoters etc, Bring Lexx
    to more and more Sci-fi fans would be an interesting crusade!!
    Actually just checked out the Convention site and it's based at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC)in Glasgow. Cooooool it looks like the Divine Shadows hood!!! If people would like to see my work in the exhibition then here's a few people that you can bring my LEXX work to the attention at 'WORLDCON 2005'.

l'm very busy doing more great LEXX work so help from all Lexx fans would be appreciated (The LEXX flag needs to be shown there):

Email Contact Information for 'WORLDCON 2005' thats at Glasgow, UK - August 4 - 8, 2005
    For general questions or comments:
    General information: info@interaction.worldcon.org.uk

To contact the Chair of the convention: chair@interaction.worldcon.org.uk

To contact those responsible for different Exhibits:
    Art Show: artshow@interaction.worldcon.org.uk

To contact those responsible for Press and Publications:
    Advertising: advertising@interaction.worldcon.org.uk
    Promotions: promotions@interaction.worldcon.org.uk

But do check out my other work at www.darkview.co.uk :twisted:

Post pics

please post any pics l've done on this thread a l've somehow got trouble doing so, might be the mac/pc thing not sure but go ahead.
    lexx to the world ;)
    You can pic them up from lexx museum or my site. 8)

lexx info updates

Just to let you know that my commissioned drawing from Ellen Dubin
    as a work in progress can be viewed at lexx museum as Ellen has told
    me she?s very pleased with it so far and we?re talking about ideas and possible future promotions when she returns from Vancouver.

James Armstrong and Xenia Seeberg are sending me promotion shots
    to do some work for them (Band based)plus l?ve started some great xenia work, anyone wanting to display samples of what l?ve done so far on this sites please do as my mac wont let me attach them. (god knows)

Louise Wischermann?s web designer contacted me and is seeing her soon.
    l?ve told him the site needs a update badly!!!. So chop,chop!!!
    louise will be contacting me in the near future.

And l'm working inbetween commissions on a (Wist picture) of the lovely Doreen Jacobi (her rubber suit is murder to draw!!!)
    and last a big thanks to istan for your help friend
    :smt023

lexx who

You know here in the UK they regurgitate Dr.Who more times than the various actors that have played the Dr. Its died a death more often than Lenny Henry (crap british alleged comedian). l've only met a few fans of this piss poor show in my life and none since kidhood.

That show against all odds keeps getting new life, so remember that Paul just incase your other projects go tits up!!! :shock: not that they will :smt023

I haven't seen Doctor who since probably the late '80's, but I always liked the show and am interested in the new series.

Paul's working on the Borgias, so far it looks good.

Can't wait to see your finished products, Jodi...you've got the touch. ;)
    (artistic touch that is) :P

Dr.Boo

Touched maybe the right term, Yes looking forward to seeing the ?Borgias? hey!! don't let any of my rants and ditching of Dr.Who
    bother you or anyone, us SPACE:1999 fans were always pissed off with the good Doctor for inferior effects and stories . . . success . . .etc.

Ok just seen the trailer for the new Dr.Boo and it looks ok, starts this Saturday in the UK at 7pm BBC1 so might be eating my words . . . Billie Piper though! Always thought Richard e. grant (in with'with nail and l' roll) would have made a good doctor, hee, hee

anyway back to the LEXX . . .

l must ask for a picture from my mate who dressed up as kai one night and got so drunk that he literally was like kai ?out of alinement? from ?fire and water? PLUS l was on the tube the other day and l saw this granny with a kai?s hair do,l shit you not, anyway my daughter had her mobile pic phone and got a snap, its out of focus abit but great, so now l?ve got to get the dam picture downloaded to my email then l will put it up :twisted:

My Wist drawing of the lovely Doreen Jacobi is up at lexx museum by the way

Zev

ZEV SKETCH

well couldn't leave the minx out
    http://www.lexxmuseum.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012
    will put the coloured finished up later this month at www.darkview.co.uk

feel free to 'put it up for me' here if you like ;) ? as l sadly cannot :x