Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Lexx Art...

Non-Lexx Art...

You see, there's this pic I wanted to share with you. It's not Lexx, but it's very personal.
    I still struggle with a head-splitting toothache and I tried to convey my feelings through a tiny piece of crap-art.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...toothachem.jpg
    That's it. That's hopw I've been feeling for past three days.

Now, if anyone feels like sharing their non-lexx art or whatever with the bored, why not using this thread.
    It's not meant to be mine exclusively and I bet that there are lots and lots of talented Lexxians who might be willing to share their non-lexxual creativity with the Bored... :-D

Now, excuse me please, I have go and to get totally drunk ;) (pills don't help anymore :x )...
    Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

that picy is heaps cool!! :smt023

u should post more! :D
    More disturbing than your creepy uncle...

Re: Non-Lexx Art...

pain in the arts, great stuff mate :-D
    jodi check out www.myspace.com/darkview and darkviewman at YouTube

Where five hamlets are the unit for judgments, supremacy is attained; where ten hamlets are the unit for judgments, there is merely strength.
    [...]
    Govern by punishments and wage war by rewards; seek transgressors and do not seek the virtuous.

Cesare, awesome art you have there, even your avatar is cool....I like your style :smt023

Now....I was inspired by what Karubaluna said in a post on the "Something Beautiful " thread and came up with this latest masterpiece called OldFlames

Damn...the scan really don't do it any justice :smt090 ...such is life.

Wow Cesare ! lt is a hard thing to achieve a style of your own, it is not something that is tought, it comes from within you l believe. And you have a unique style. Great work ! :smt023

Ilk, that's soooooooooooo touching. Your picture really has heart and soul. l just love it. :smt049

Oh...my son also loves it. He just asked me to tell you.
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethlwrnce
    Ilk, that's soooooooooooo touching. Your picture really has heart and soul. l just love it. :smt049

Oh...my son also loves it. He just asked me to tell you.
    ...coming from you....and your son......I feel honoured beyond repair......a good thing really... ;)

...might just put that as me good points O the day....I should..
    Thank you....Liza-sweetie :smt052

Cesare....

You have a unique talent,..I think. :D
    www.xanga.com/Stanelle

Watch Sean Forbes on youtube in DPAN's...(Deaf Pefofming Artist's Network),,, "Deaf Jam!!"...Deaf Rapper!!

Or as Marlee Matlin says: "Read my hips!!"

I couldn't sleep and it was like 3 in the morning and I had to get up in 3 hours to run then go to class ...well I was so out of it and not willing to go to sleep so i sketched this:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/mi ... n/scan.jpg

The very top line has the words "No, but yes" its written lightly and very unlike the way I usually write.
    The next line down slightly to the left more has "Not knowing my intentions"
    I don't know what I meant, but hey just trying to say whats there.
    The other scribblings that look like words are scratches of "Mystery"
    The other stuff is just random play with a pencil.
    (you might want to go to my photobucket page and look at it closer because it came out really light, but that is how pencil is)

There is this symbol i made in the middle of one of my classes.
    Here I scanned it and put it in my photobucket thing just for you guys to see it~if you want to.