Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

LOLOLOL :)
    Some of the things your program translated are so ridiculous ;)

But thanks, Eli, I appreciate what you meant to do and I love your comments!
    And not that I like myself for giving you spoilers for ahead, but Ray will come back later towards the end of the season as a much more interesting character :) He will probably be there for season 6 as well, which will be spent on one planet alone and will have Dead Kai back.

"l テ堕テ打*テ青シ テ鯛堙青ーテ青コテ青ー exctied テ青コテ打*テ青シ テ青イテ青クテ青カテ青エテ青ーテ青シ テ青コテ青ーテ青コテ打*テ青イ テ堕テ青サテ柁津鯛。テ青イテ青ー テ堕テ青オ テ青ステ青ーテ青ケ-テ青アテ青サテ青クテ青キテ打*テ青コ" - I can't make that out, but I'm glad my work gave you some emotional charge :)
    Lexxian forever :)

My Bulgarian website on science fiction: SciFi.bg
    The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Yeah my Bulgarian is a little rusty. :oops: 8) :oops:

Thanks for the spoilers. I?m glad you haven?t killed Ray off. :smt023

~Elizabeth
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by n5-kopele
    I'd love to post it anywhere, but is it worth it? Will anyone read it there, who hasn't read it here? That's my point - the lexxians are here and those who want - read. But anyway, if you think it's a good site, worth of my ff ( :-D ) I'll post it, I'd like to get more attention on another site ;)
    You know I would.

Yeah, FF.net isn't like what it used to be anymore. People hardly reviews there nowadays T_T

Still, this makes it easier to re-read your Season 5 epifics, and review them all the while.

Anyways, your plot continues to thicken, Pete. Keep it up.
    http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Giggerota.png

Mmmhmm, Fresh Meat tastes better than Frozen! You! You're a Waste of Skin. But you..... Girlfriend! Giggerota will eat first! ~Giggerota (from the 2nd LEXX Move: Supernova)

I had 60% of my next episode ready, when my comp crashed and I had to format the harddrive :((( It's gone and I have to rewrite it (and I don't really remember much of it, so I'll start from scratch :( )

The anthologies that featured my short stories (for now only in Bulgarian): My Goodreads profile

Re: Another alternative 5th season

Geez, I haven't been doing anything lexxy for more than an year :( And I had so many ideas as to where the story would go, I was going to do a story about Xev's family being found frozen somewhere, a Brunnen-H story, I was going to develop a new plants asteroid idea and where they came from for the rest of the season and have more of plant Giggy in it (she was coming back for episode 11, before it got deleted by the computer crash), I was going to meet Lexx and Karina and Prince towards the end of the season, I was going to bring Ray back in a very philosophical episode about the creation of the universe and then I was going to have season 6 being almost a crossover to Mortal Kombat: Conquest... I even had planned season 6's ending where each character would find a very proper ending, which would also show the new cicle of time's start...
    I miss the times when I had inspiration and time to write!! Reading my episodes now I really see my development as a writer from the first to the last episode. I've written some non-lexx stuff after that, sent some short stories for some contests (where most people said my ideas had some potential, but the way I wrote and developed them was horrific haha)
    I think I really need a lot of free time like I used to have, to keep on writing, my engagements now kill any desire or inspiration in me :( And knowing I'm finishing uni and having to start looking for a full-time job and that I'll work something boring and underpaid for the rest of my life definitely doesn't help :)

Re: Another alternative 5th season

I just wanted to brag to you, that a boy from Romania came across my fanfic on fanfiction.net and became my fan :)

It's so sad that I'll never finish my story :(