Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hey guys!
    i visited this site quite a few years ago, just thought i'd drop by and say hello!

HELLO!

I use to watch Lexx on the tv when it was still showing, unfortunately our sci-fi channel got cancelled.

cheerio!

[edit] my avatar needs editing, it's a bit heavy so i'll have to resize, these computers only have mspaint on so it'll take me a while. :wink:

Welcome to the bored Kher-za! C'mon up to the Off Topic Chat forum & say hi. Most people don't look down here in the help forum unless they have a problem. So, c'mon up! :smt023

Ummm....I was juust changing my avatar, I know it's the right size and everything ... but it won't show up.

I tried several avatars, tried uploading from my PC and using a URL to no avail.

Is there something going on? Has me avatar privliges been revoked?? Just a temporary problem???

Help! ..having avatar changing withdrawls :P ;) :lol:

Was it saved to Jpg/Jpeg? The site won't except any other formats (i don't think), i know it definetly wont take bmp.
    Is that any help? :D

No Longer At This Address
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

There was a little prob with the bored last night- a bit of outside interference. Sorry for any inconvenience, ILK. All should be fine now (except for the fact that your avatar privileges have been revoked :P )
    Stanley Tweedle is a god, a warrior, and a gent

No Longer At This Address
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours and laugh at them in our turn. Jane Austen

:smt023
    a myriad of roses, a symphony of fragrances

Where did that come from after 5 months??? :shock: